Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ultimate Madoka - Butterflies

 
Published at: http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/601596

I found a butterfly cut-out patterns at a local arts and crafts shop and thought it would be a great idea to make a background/backdrop out of it.
So I traced all these butterflies on a sheet of large black paper and cut them out with a cutter knife.
It probably took me two days, with an actual working time of 6 hours or so. =P
My set up looked like the following photo above.
Blue light from the back-top-left, red light from the back-bottom-right, and another soft light lighting Madoka on the left side.
I then used a white panel as a reflector to lighten a little bit of her on the right side.

Extra:
While I was making the Madoka shot, I also made this shot as well.
"Yuyuko with butterflies".

Similar set up, but the soft light was lit from below and I used a reflector on the top to light a little bit of her cap and face.
I made the patterns below her using a decorative fillers (glittered pebbles) that I found at my local arts and crafts store.

Hope you like it ^^.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Prestiti veloci con erogazione in 48 ore
    Avete bisogno di un prestito per la necessità della vostra famiglia, aumentare la vostra impresa o la vostra società o Acquistare una macchina?
    Credito per il matrimonio?
    Liquidazione di un debito?
    Per la realizzazione di un progetto?
    O per altri motivi ecc. ... di un valore sulla base di 900 € a 99.000 € o $ ad un tasso d'interesse del 2%.
    Contattiamo email : assistenza.finanziara.compagnia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete